Search This Blog

Friday 22 June 2012

BALLINCOLLIG CLINIC BACK UP AND RUNNING

Well, after a few months digging in here in Clonakilty, I have decided to relaunch the clinic in Ballincollig. This week, I had an editorial in the Cork Independent and the feedback I have received has been huge. The editorial seems to have hit the nail on the head when it comes to people just not feeling right in their own bodies! We all know what it feels like to pull a muscle, or to injure your shoulder or indeed to wake up after a late night in front of the computer.
Most people feel a bit silly going to their GP or Physio saying, 'Well, I just feel a bit achy when I wake up in the morning and it takes me a while to be able to move comfortably'......this complaint is so much more widespread than we would think. However, as life sees us move away from 'hunter gatherer' type rolls and more towards 'search engines and car engines', we have also become less mobile and less active. That ache between your shoulder blades when you try to lift your baby after a days work, that niggling pain that repeatedly rears its head when you try to run after the dog....these can often be caused by old neglected, tight soft tissue injuries that healed but were never fully 'ironed out'.
Not only can I stretch, lighten, relax and relieve tight muscles, but I will also show you what to do at home so that you can keep them limber.
Clinics continue on an ongoing basis in Clonakilty, and the Ballincollig clinic returns on the 18th of July at the Old Town House at the entrance to Muskerry Estate (where the Osteopathy clinic is by Cronin's Dentist). This clinic now has only 3 appointments left folks -although if these book up soon, I may put on a second day. Hope to stretch you soon ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment