Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Fascial Stretch Therapy Clinic Introduced to Clonakilty and Ballincollig

Hi all, Welcome to the FST blog! I am delighted to say that the first FST clinic will be held in Ballincollig on the 26th of September. If you have an event coming up and you have injuries that just keep coming back to bite you - give this therapy a go. It is amazing for tight calves, hamstrings.....tight everything. At a recent running event in Clonmel, a runner who's calves I had stretched came over and hugged me after the 1/2 marathon. He said his legs had never felt better finishing an event - and that was only a fast stretch at the side of the road, imagine what a 1 or 1.5 hr session could do! Has anyone ever benefited from this technique? If so, I would love to hear about it!
Fiona Bron

3 comments:

  1. I bet it feels great for someone to appreciate your work, right? The feeling must have been overwhelming, and you only helped that person go through a fascial stretch therapy, nothing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joseph, it's amazing to be honest! I get so excited when I see the look on people's faces once they stand up after a lower body session. It's very rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, very rewarding indeed. It's good that you try to help people to make their life easier. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete