Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 January 2012

OFF SEASON STRETCHING

Well folks,
Happy New Year! I hope everyone enjoyed the break. It was lovely to be able to get out and train for 20 minutes at a time with no long runs taking up the whole morning! But while we lay off the training, we also lay off the stretching. I am filling my books with people who are saying "I went out fr the first run of the year and my hip/calf/hamstring is killing me....". It's no surprise that last years mild aches are presenting themselves as full blown training stoppers now. And while we make that extre effort to stretch as we restart our training, we really are starting back at square one or two. The beauty about facial stretch therapy is that it is the one element of your training regime that you will see changes in JUST ONE SESSION - for exactly the same as you would pay for a deep tissue massage. Give it a try! Just once! It's the athlete's golden goose!
Chat soon, Fi :))

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toronto- I could do with a nice stretch myself! Am heading to Phoenix this summer to further my skills- I really can't wait for that week!!! Enjoy your stretch when you get it :))

    ReplyDelete